The Polish Economic Society (PTE) is a non-governmental organization – national association of economists.
PTE statutory objectives:
- popularizing economic knowledge in Poland,
- opinion-forming activity,
- raising qualifications,
- integration of economists.
The Polish Economic Society – Branch in Bydgoszcz has been operating as a separate PTE centre since 1962. We conduct a wide range of activities:
- organize congresses and scientific conferences,
- organize the annual Economic Knowledge Olympics for high school students,
- publish research papers on economic issues,
- offer consulting and advisory activities for various business entities,
- organize training and courses,
- prepare expert opinions and economic analyses.
Also, we obtain EU funds for the implementation of projects in various fields, such as education, labour market, care services, innovations. For many years we have been implementing transnational projects with foreign partners, e.g. from Italy, Spain, Finland, Malta, Germany and others
Polish Economic Society – Branch in Bydgoszcz
Długa 34, 85-034 Bydgoszcz
NIP (Tax Identification Number): 554-031-24-38
REGON (National Business Registry Number): 090563606
phone: +48 52 322 90 60, mobile +48 511 140 227